26th TAPROGGE USER GROUP TRAINING in September
Our experts share exclusive insights on TAPROGGE systems with users.
Take a deep-dive into our TAPROGGE systems, get first-hand insights from our experts of the various specialist departments and exchange ideas with other users.
Among the highlights awaiting you are:
- Effects of micro and macro-fouling in heat exchangers and how to prevent fouling
- Design, operation and maintenance of TAPROGGE Tube Cleaning Systems
- Selection of type, size and hardness of TAPROGGE Cleaning Balls
- Design, maintenance and troubleshooting of TAPROGGE Debris Filters
The event at a glance:
- Date: 27 – 29 September 2022
- Time: each day from 08:15 am – approx. 04:30 pm
- Venue: TAPROGGE Headquarters, Schliemannstr. 2-14, 58300 Wetter (Ruhr), Germany
- Language of presentations: English
- 1 attendee: € 2,250.- /person
- 2 attendees: € 1,950.- /person
- 3 attendees: € 1,750.- /person
- > 3 attendees: € 1,600.- /person
*incl. training material, brochures & self-study material, lunch
TAPROGGE will make hotel reservations for all attendees.
The separate hotel expenses will have to be borne by the attendees.
For registrations please contact:
Ms Diana Giebels
Address: Schliemannstr. 2-14
58300 Wetter (Ruhr)
Phone: +49 2335 762 – 215
Fax: +49 2335 762 – 283